Carotid Risk Prediction (CRISP) Consortium
Develop adverse event prediction and plaque phenotype classification models for patients with known or suspected carotid artery disease.
- Carotid Atherosclerosis
- Eligible Ages
- Over 18 Years
- Eligible Genders
- Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Subjects must have two (or more) neck CTAs at least 6 months apart of sufficient quality as documented in the vascuCAP Reading Manual.
- Atherosclerotic plaque must be visualized within the carotid artery.
- Subjects without visible plaque within the carotid artery
- Subject with insufficient CTA image quality (defined strictly as documented in the vascuCAP Reading Manual)
- Study Type
- Observational Model
- Time Perspective
|Development / training||Selected by stratified partitioning||
|Sequestered / test||Selected by stratified partitioning||
- Elucid Bioimaging Inc.
Study ContactAndrew J Buckler, MS
Develop adverse event prediction and plaque phenotype classification models using plaque morphology and composition assessment of CTA which has been validated by histology, applied to representative cohort of patients. Generalizability of models is enhanced by using validated rather than only raw image inputs. Demographic, clinical, and outcome data is collected for enrolled patients as well as information on events and interventions.